Metta Studio's Membership Terms of Service
Waiver and Release of Liability
• You are required to treat all persons and property at the studio with all due care and respect.
• We recommend you refrain from bringing any valuable personal belongings to our studio and store your personal belongings in a locker. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings you bring to the studio.
• By attending our studio and participating in yoga practice, you will be performing physical activity and exercise which has an inherent risk of personal injury. Participating in yoga practice is done at your own risk.
• You must inform us and our instructors if you have any injury, illness, discomfort or are pregnant before participating in any class.
• The sale of each membership or package is subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of membership which you hold, part of which can include a minimum membership commitment period, automatic direct debit, membership time limitations and/or class attendance limitations.
• We reserves the right to refuse entry to, or remove you from our studio in the event that you are behaving in an anti-social, intoxicated, disorderly, aggressive, offensive or dangerous manner or in any manner which may threaten the security of our Members or other people at the Studio.
• The sale of a Membership is final. We do not offer any refunds on the cost of a Membership for change of mind, change of address or unsuitability.
• Membership fees for the Memberships will be charged to a member's nominated credit card each month via a third party payment provider.
• A Membership entitles you to attend Classes within either a certain number of Classes or a certain time period.
• Memberships are sold or otherwise provided to patrons of our Studio for personal use only. Memberships must not be traded, gifted, shared, provided or otherwise transferred to any other person. If we discover that you are engaging in any of these activities, we reserve the right to cancel your Membership permanently and ban you from visiting any of our Studio indefinitely.
• The minimum membership term for all membership types is six (6) months commencing from the date that the member purchases the membership from Metta Studio (Minimum Commitment).
• Following the completion of Minimum Commitment, these Memberships will automatically continue on a monthly basis and thereafter Metta Studio is to be advised by the member via an e-mail sent to email@example.com that they wish to terminate the relevant Membership. The member is required to provide three (3) business days notice to process cancellation of a Membership.
• Early Termination: If the Membership is cancelled before the six (6) months minimum terms, a penalty will be charged. A total of 50% of the remaining months total membership rate will be charged to the member's account.
• These Memberships do not provide access to any Classes featuring special guest teachers, or any workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
• Membership Suspension: Following the Minimum Commitment, Memberships may be suspended via a written request sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The suspension may be for a minimum of one month and a maximum of 12 months for any single suspension period. Member must provide 5 business days of notice for any suspensions. Minimum terms will be automatically extended accordingly based on the suspension period.